Every Sunday, 9:30 AM - 10:15 AM
All Saints' Welcomes You!
Our church strives to embody Christ's unconditional love by warmly welcoming ALL PEOPLE. We welcome all, young and old, singles and couples, gay and straight, traditional and nontraditional families, the certain and the questioning, and those of every ethnic and racial background. In our shared fellowship we deepen our relationship with Christ and strengthen one another.
We invite you to join us for Sunday morning Church services at 8:30 a.m. and 10:30 a.m.
We meet and pray together and we listen to sermons that speak to our humanity and our relationship with God in Jesus Christ. Each person experiences worship in their own way, but it is the shared experience of Sunday services that strengthens us as a community. Some enjoy our 8:30 a.m. service, rich with prayerful words and scriptural readings, while others attend the 10:30 a.m. service, when choral music and congregational hymns compliment the spoken words. Our whole community joyfully comes together for a combined 9:30a.m. service on occasion (All Saints' Day, Annual Meeting Sunday, Bishop's Visits).
Ways to connect with our community and ministries
- When visiting, speak with Father Kevin Veitinger (our priest) or Deacon Ann Douglas
- When visiting, fill out a Newcomer Form (available in each pew) to request a call or meeting with Father Kevin or Deacon Ann.
- Call our church office: (914) 941-6955.
- Send an e-mail to one of our clergy or staff members
- Sign up for our E-News. Stay informed about events and service opportunities, receive reflections, and connect with the All Saints' community.
Thank you for visiting and sharing your time.
If you have any questions, comments or concerns, email us at
We would love to see you soon!